Cannabis drinks refer to drinks that have been infused with cannabis. This means that the cannabis product has been left to sit in the beverage for a while, and they often contain THC in them. Technically, they are cannabis-infused drinks.
What are Weed Beverages?
Weed beverages refer to cannabis-infused beverages with tetrahydrocannabinol as the main ingredient. These drinks have mind-altering ingredients in varying amounts. They often include alcoholic beverages, cannabis derivatives of different kinds, and caffeinated drinks.
Different Types of Cannabis Drinks
What’s more, it is available in different forms, which include:
This is simply water infused with cannabis. Usually, it is in the form of sparkling or still water
These are not the ordinary sodas you may use. Instead, they refer to acidic drinks that have been infused with weed.
This has to be one of the most common THC drinks/ beverages. These are weed drinks that are made using cannabis leaves, and the resulting product is a tea that is consumed as it is.
These are cannabis drinks that have zero alcohol in them. They include beers, mocktails, wine, and other drinks with zero alcohol.
Cannabis Infused Alcoholic Drinks
These refer to alcoholic drinks infused with cannabis or weed.
It is important to note that cannabis drinks. THC drinks are not similar to CBD-infused drinks. THC-infused drinks have a psychoactive effect on consumers, while CBD-infused versions do not. It is essential to know this difference when choosing the right weed drink.
Benefits of THC Drinks
There are numerous gains one gets by drinking cannabis-infused drinks.
Some of the common gains include:
- They offer an excellent social experience. The drinks do not affect others around you like vaping or smoking would. You still get to enjoy using the weed without having to disturb those around you.
- Cannabis drinks allow users to enjoy cannabis in a form they love and are already accustomed to. It is easier to enjoy weed coffee if you are already used to enjoying coffee.
- It offers a quicker uptake of cannabis. You are more likely to feel the effect of cannabis with the drinks than with edibles or other forms of cannabis intake. Take a marijuana milkshake instead of a cookie if you want quicker results.
- It is excellent for beginners. If you are being introduced to cannabis, consider starting with a THC beverage because it contains fewer amounts of marijuana compared to other products. For example, a weed gummy will get you high faster than a weed drink because of the THC concentration in the two.
- The weed drinks are great for pain relief. This applies more to CBD-infused drinks, which are known to have pain-relieving and mood-stabilizing effects thanks to their CBD. Patients with chronic pain should consider including CBD drinks as part of their products.
- It is an excellent substitute for alcohol. This is even more important for people who consume alcohol as a stress-relieving substance. Instead, weed-infused drinks have more potential to ease their stress and strain without the negative effect of addiction linked to alcohol.
- Cannabis drinks are excellent mixers for other drinks. This is important if you love making cocktails and other flavorful drinks. The drinks come with distinct flavours combined with other drinks, making the perfect combo that many people enjoy. Besides drinking, you can add them to other foods, such as baking.
How Much Marijuana Drinks Do I Take?
Finding the proper dosage for your cannabis drink is more important. Consider settling for a dosage based on what your intended goals are. If you are consuming the drink for recreational purposes, then 10 milligrams of THC is appropriate by all standards.
While you may not get the appropriate dosage, an approximation ensures you don’t go overboard. Try not to take more than 10 milligrams. Check the packaging to be sure that you know the exact amounts you are consuming.
Beginners should stay within 2.25 mg to 5mg of cannabis as they get accustomed to the effects of THC in the drink. Experienced cannabis users should stick to 10 mg as the maximum amount they consume at a time, as this gives them the high levels they want. In case you are consuming alcoholic beverages that have been infused with THCA, then make sure the amounts of THC in the drinks are even lower.
The combination of alcohol and THC in weed may not be the most appropriate. Sticking to the proper THC dosages is very important, considering that THC is a highly potent substance that may cause paranoia and dizziness if over-consumed.
Where to Buy Weed Drinks Online in Canada?
Now that you understand the benefits of cannabis drinks, you may want to get some for yourself. It is crucial to find a reputable seller or supplier of cannabis drinks. Fortunately, several vendors and dispensaries sell these drinks. If you are looking for great deals, click here.
Look out for reviews and buy from vendors with a decent reputation. Check out what customers have to say about their services and products. Also, check for quality assurances and buy products that have been lab tested.
Cannabis products flooding the market may not be great for everyone. Focus on finding those that match your needs. The infused drinks are some of the easiest to consume, especially for starters.
It would be best to buy cannabis-infused drinks that are correctly labelled, like those at Get Kush. You will find us featured as one of the best online dispensary listings in Canada. This is even more important when it comes to dosage consideration, as it helps you know the amount of THC consumed per serving.
Kelly, J. (2020) What are Cannabis Drinks? Available at: https://www.poison.org/articles/what-are-cannabis-drinks
BC Weed Delivery. (2023, March 5). Find the best online dispensaries in Canada. Available at: https://bcweeddelivery.org/mail-order-marijuana/
Cannabis Regulatory Agency (2022). The process to Obtain Agency Approval for the Analysis of Marijuana-Infused Beverages. Available at: https://www.michigan.gov/cra/-/media/Project/Websites/cra/bulletin/5Technical/MarihuanaInfusedProductsandEdibleMarihuanaProductRequirementsforMarijuanaInfusedBeveragesTesting7210.pdf?rev=6836d49f306742a4b0e31c293fe19c8c&hash=F4796480E7FD78FFBA4BF1928B531A24
Highest Farmacy. (2023, March 5). Get Timely and Reliable Same-Day Cannabis Drink Delivery in Toronto and Surrounding Cities. Available at: https://highestfarmacy.com/product-category/cannabis-edibles/thc-drinks/
Marcia, G. (2018) 5 Cannabis Beverages to Keep You Hydrated. Available at: https://www.kqed.org/bayareabites/130202/5-cannabis-beverages-to-keep-you-high-drated