THC is a delicious treat that can elevate any occasion. Marijuana-infused chocolate is a sweet, indulgent way to add some THC to your day. If you have a weed lover or a chocolate lover in your life, you can learn how to make cannabis chocolate and give them a special treat! Find out how to make weed chocolate with our easy recipe so you can make cannabis candy whenever you desire.
How To Make THC Chocolate
Chocolate-making is an intricate craft. Chefs learn to make gourmet truffles, layered candies, and other chocolate specialties in culinary school. This recipe is designed to be accessible and beginner-friendly. If you can work a microwave, you can learn how to make cannabis chocolate! Give your first batch of weed chocolate a try. You can continually refine your technique and try something more complicated if you love the experience.
- 9 ounces of your favourite high-quality chocolate
Tools And Materials
- Cutting board
- Microwave-safe bowl
- Chocolate moulds or a baking dish and parchment paper
- Oil spray
Making THC Oil
You can purchase THC oil from quality dispensaries like GetKush.cc. We always rely on Get Kush for the best, most effective cannabis oils on the market. If you’d instead make your own, you’ll need 4 ounces of your favourite buds and 2 cups of coconut oil.
Grind and decarb your buds in the oven at 225 degrees Fahrenheit for around 30-40 minutes. This step activates the cannabinoids in your weed, so they’ll make you feel high. Next, melt the coconut oil on the stove over low heat. Add the decarbed buds, simmer for 3-4 hours, and strain into a glass jar until ready to use.
Tempering Weed Chocolate
- Chop the chocolate or break it into small pieces.
- Place the chocolate into a microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat on high for 15 seconds.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until the chocolate is 80% melted. Then stir until the rest of the chocolate melts, too.
Pouring Weed Chocolate Into Moulds
- Coat your chocolate moulds with oil spray.
- Carefully pour melted chocolate into each mould and fill it halfway.
- Add a few drops of THC oil to each mould. You can also add fruits, nuts, or other fillings.
- Fill each mould to the top with melted chocolate.
- Cool in the fridge or freezer for an hour.
- Remove each chocolate from the mould. You’re ready to enjoy your THC chocolates!
Setting THC Chocolate Using A Baking Dish
- Line the baking dish with parchment paper and coat with oil spray.
- Add THC oil to the melted chocolate and stir to mix.
- Pour the chocolate onto the parchment paper and spread it in an even layer.
- Place the dish in the fridge or freezer to set.
- Once solid, break the chocolate into small pieces. Now that you know how to make cannabis chocolate, you can enjoy it any time!
Treat Yourself To Cannabis Chocolate
Learning how to make cannabis chocolate is an excellent skill for any weed lover. But would you rather source your THC chocolate from the experts? Get Kush offers delicious weed chocolate online in various flavours, potencies, and more! So, check out GetKush the next time you want to buy cannabis chocolate online in Canada. Get reliable weed chocolate delivery in Vancouver or cannabis delivery in any other city across Canada.
How to make weed chocolates. Weedmaps. (2021, June 15). Retrieved January 22, 2022, from https://weedmaps.com/learn/products-and-how-to-consume/how-to-make-weed-chocolates
Mackie, K. (2008, May 20). Cannabinoid receptors: where they are and what they do. National Library of Medicine, National Center for Biotechnology Information. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18426493/